Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Marriage
I'm not very political and I am not a religious tyrant and I also have friends who are gay but man does it bother me when people say that because I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman and because I believe that same-sex marriage should not be legal I am in the wrong and I am discriminating. Aren't I being hated for my beliefs in heterosexual marriage just as those who believe same-sex marriage is okay are being hated? We are indeed all human but we were created in the HETEROSEXUAL image of God - that is my belief. The Bible says that part of the reason Sodom and Gomorrah were so wicked was because of the same-sex attraction and other things that stemmed from this. YES it will affect my future and HELL YES it will affect my children's future. Don't you dare try to sell me crap about it being one man's choice when you are inflicting this choice on everyone by making it law. We have stayed away from making too many laws about things like abortion and same-sex marriage because of the constitution this nation is supposed to be built on. No longer are we a God-fearing nation. No longer do we act on the good of the whole because of the stupid minorities who force their way onto the frontlines to do nothing but create disunity and conflict. The United States is a melting pot, yes, but it is turning into a melting pit because of how we are beginning to view life and what is truly meant for our lives. Tolerance is essential, but too much tolerance breeds this hatred we are seeing now because every person thinks he is more important that the whole. The individual is absolutely important in the eyes of God, but when it comes to choices we make - and yes, being gay is a CHOICE, you are not born that way just as I am not born craving vegetables - they are just that, choices, and they are subject to an individual, not an entire nation. I am sick of liberal idiots who waste my time fighting for what is morally wrong. Our society has taken many turns for the worse but mostly because of our selfish individuals and ignorant minorities. I don't force my lifestyle on you, so do not force yours on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment